The most important concern our customers share is the possibility of damaged items. This is understandable, in a move your possessions are packed, loaded into a truck or trailer and transported many miles to your new home.
Many people ask us if we are “bonded and insured”. We are however; we prefer not to resort to insurance. Damaged items make for a bad moving experience.
The key to not damaging items is quality service and using the right protective equipment. Our moving boxes are great for protecting the items inside.
- Corner protectors to keep the accidental bump from damaging your door jams
- Blankets and protective padding. We have plenty of moving blankets and if there is the slightest possibility of rubbing damage we use them.
- Everything with draws or moving parts gets wrapped to ensure nothing opens during the move.
- Large or bulky items are disassembled for safe transport.
- The glass is removed from tables and such if possible to ensure safety.
- TV’s, large pictures and mirrors are packed into a special protective transportation box so they won’t get damaged.